Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kim Kardashian loves Aussie Cosmo!



Our gorgeous November cover girl, reality star and newlywed Kim Kardashian has been spotted strutting around New York in sexy draped dress, sky-high Louboutins and the accessory du jour - a copy of Aussie Cosmo, featuring none other than herself on the cover!

The star was snapped after visiting Lisa Wilkinson on the New York set of The Today Show where she talked about the coverline "I Have Cellulite, So What?". The famously curvy star admitted that in the lead up to her wedding, she didn't try to lose weight specifically, but tries to stay healthy and in shape.

"For me, I have cellulite, so what?" she said. "I try to do what I can to make it better, and I try and be healthy, but it's a reality for me so you can't really fight it."

Kim then went on to talk about her November trip to Australia to launch the Kardashian Kollection in Sydney... and also revealed who was coming with her! Watch the whole interview here.


Wedding jewelry here

No comments:

Post a Comment