After a not-so-cryptic tweet in the afternoon - "Thinking of going out in Sydney Tonight. How I wish we had a show. NEVERMIND, don't listen to me. Maybe I'll just go for a walk in the pARQ" - Gaga's so-called 'little monsters' lined up for hours to catch a glimpse of their idol.
Sydney has clearly gone gaga over the 25-year-old, with Lord Mayor Clover Moore even giving the superstar honorary citizenship. "On my citizenship certificate she [Moore] said it was because of my gay rights activism. So I just wanted to thank you all for being so f**ing gay," she said.
Even fashion students are getting into the spirit, with aspiring designers from the Whitehouse Institute of Design creating some outrageously avant-garde pieces as part of Vodafone's All-Time Fashion Challenge. Ten students had just two weeks to create Gaga-inspired ensemble, with the lucky winner given the opportunity to parade their design in front of the 1000-strong crowd and Lady Gaga herself at the exclusive concert tomorrow night.
So tell us: have you gone gaga for Gaga?
No comments:
Post a Comment