Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lady Gaga is on the "drunk diet"

Lady Gaga on stage Just when you thought she'd out-crazied herself for the last time (you know, by spending 72 hours inside an egg) Lady Gaga has revealed that she's on the "drunk diet."

The pop star told radio show Morning Mash Up, "I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I'm working. But the deal is, I've got to work out every day, and I work out hungover if I'm hungover." [ed's note: do not try this at home].

Like most of Gaga's zany outbursts, this is most likley a publicity stunt to promote her boyfriend's book. Luc Carl, a Manhattan bar manager who has been dating Gaga, will soon release The Drunk Diet, a book that details how he lost 18 kilograms "without giving up his principles of being a hard-drinking party maker."

Share: Share on Facebook More Get ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

Wedding jewelry here

No comments:

Post a Comment