The City - the sister show of MTV’s The Hills – has finally come to an end, and with not nearly half as much hype as expected. Rumours have been swirling around for a while now, but Whitney Port has come straight out and confirmed the speculation on her website.
"It’s always sad when one major chapter in your life comes to a close, but for me, this is the beginning of an entirely new one", she said. "I loved filming The City. It was just such an adventure and I’m so grateful for every opportunity it gave me. I’m so excited for whatever is next for me. There are definitely a few things in the works, but right now I’m primarily focusing on my clothing line Whitney Eve. After all, it is my baby. I’m just so happy to be back home; I can finally spend unlimited time with those I love."
So, there you go City fans, straight from the fashionista’s mouth. If you missed the finale episode, Whitney comes to blows with Kelly Cutrone after going to hear what a competing PR firm had to say about a potential job.
We love Whitney, but that show was hard to keep up with. Switching best friends every five seconds, Olivia doing nothing except fashionably flouncing around and Roxy…don’t let us get started on Roxy. Maybe it’s a good thing that The City heads to the hills.
No comments:
Post a Comment