
This week was Christmas, and every celebrity tweet was like unwrapping a beautiful present, then realizing you already have it, and now you need to uncomfortably ask if there’s a gift receipt.
Tyra Banks
Santa Claus made somebody very happy. pic.twitter.com/eMSL2TAZWu
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 27, 2013This is a quick reminder that Tyra Banks and Lindsay Lohan starred in a movie together about a doll coming to life. It was also when we peaked as a civilization. The moon landing is a distant second.
Will.i.am.
Merry christmas everyone....
— will.i.am (@iamwill) December 24, 2013Merry christmas everyone....
— will.i.am (@iamwill) December 24, 2013The same guy that appeared on CNN via hologram during the 2008 presidential election can’t figure out how to not double-tweet on Twitter.
Shaq
What a Christmas first I saw ANCHORMAN 2 then I met the gorgeous sexy DIANA LANE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE http://t.co/iSVRrJJdYk
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) December 25, 2013On Christmas, my grandma had too many glasses of wine and called me a “disappointment” and also I didn’t meet Diana Lane. Shaq wins Christmas.
Drake
HOSTING AND PERFORMING on SNL January 18th. Best gift I could ever receive.
— Drizzy (@Drake) December 25, 2013THIS JUST IN: Saturday Night Live on January 18th is going to be some weak-ass overly emotional shit.
Pitbull
to everybody buying #timber with your christmas gift #ThankYou #ThanksSanta
— Pitbull (@pitbull) December 25, 2013To everybody buying “Timber” with your Christmas gift: #STOP. Also, #WHY?
Harry Styles
Hugh Grant is right, love is all around.
— Harry Styles (@Harry_Styles) December 25, 2013Harry Styles, come on, man. There’s better Christmas movies out there than Love, Actually.
Kim Kardashian
I love seeing a movie on Christmas! So many good ones come out! Anyone seeing a movie & if so what?
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) December 24, 2013There are so many jokes I could make here about watching your sex tape, but it’s Christmas so instead I’m just going to say I saw Anchorman 2 and it was terrible.
Justin Timberlake
Happy Holidays to everyone! I may or may not be getting blitzed on spiked egg nog right now...
— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) December 25, 2013I always picture this dude walking around with a glass of whiskey, neat. There’s nothing suave about eggnog, man. I don’t think even Justin Timberlake can pull off eggnog.
Justin Bieber
My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) December 25, 2013MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE!
Photo Credit: Getty
Frank also has a Twitter and all of his tweets are worse than anything he posted here.
No comments:
Post a Comment