Friday, May 10, 2013

Georgia May Jagger and Jerry Hall Dish on Classic Sunglasses and the Power of Red Lipstick

Cosmo: Have you learned any beauty tips from Georgia—especially since she's become the face of Rimmel?

Jerry Hall: "She has me drinking all of these juices to stay healthy [inside and out]. Today we had a blend of spinach, apple, aloe vera, carrots—and she's also introduced me to the new Rimmel red lipstick—it's my favorite!"

class="p1">Cosmo: What's the one beauty product or tool both of you can't leave the house without using?

JH: "An eyebrow brush."

GMJ: "My eyelash curler."

Cosmo: Describe each other's beauty look in one word.

GMJ: "Mum's glamorous."

JH: "Georgia is beautiful."

Cosmo: What are your most favorite fashion moments?

JH: "I actually loved what I wore on the Sunglass Hut job, and it was special to me because I got to model with Georgia."

GMJ: "Mine was the first time I went to a movie premiere, King Kong. I was only 13 and got to wear a Vivienne Westwood dress and it was amazing."

Cosmo: What won't you get rid of in your closets?

JH: "I've got some of my mom's pencil skirts that I absolutely won't get rid of."

GMJ: "I have a hard time getting rid of things, but I'd probably have to say my collection of t-shirts [that I've acquired].

JH: "She's also got a lot of my old Thierry Mugler clothes, too, that aren't going anywhere."

Cosmo: Do you borrow clothes/accessories from your mom a lot?

GMJ: "We borrow stuff from each other all of the time. While I raid her closet for vintage pieces from the '70s, she's always stealing my sunglasses." 

Cosmo: Jerry, since Georgia is following in your footsteps when it comes to modeling, what have you taught her about the business?

JH: "To be on time and be nice to everybody."

GMJ: "I would say in addition to that, to do many things that you love because in modeling, not everyone's career lasts as long as mum's."

JH: "Exactly. Georgia is also a photographer."

Cosmo: What's the best life advice you'd give one another?

GMJ: "It's hard for me to give her advice because she gives me all of the advice."

JH: "Awwww. I think to do a job that you love because it won't be like you're going to work. You'll always have fun."

Cosmo: Since we're here with Sunglass Hut at the unveiling of your joint Mother's Day campaign, what are each of your go-to shades of choice?

JH: "Aviators and cat-eye shades are my favorite, but I like big frames, too."

GMJ: "Round, cat-eye frames, wayfarers, and aviators are my go-tos."

Cosmo: So...what are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?

GMJ: "When we were in Los Angeles shooting the Sunglass Hut Mother's Day campaign, she loved the black cat eye sunglasses by Vogue Eyewear. I will definitely be getting her those."

Stumped on what to get your mom this Sunday for Mother's Day? Take a cue from Georgia May and pick her up a pair of shades. Find out what sunnies will suit your mom's face shape here!

Photo: Matt Irwin courtesy of Sunglass Hut

Follow Carly Cardellino on Facebook and Twitter.


From Cosmopolitan.com. Visit Handbags reviews and advice for best reference here

No comments:

Post a Comment