While some Twi-hards have been eagerly waiting months for a glimpse of their favourite sparkly, pale-skinned vamp, Robert Pattinson has revealed he's actually super self-conscious of his body and feels like he can't live up to the washboard abs of co-star heartthrob, Taylor Lautner.
So, what to do when you're feeling a little scrawny next to your buff 19-year-old co-star? Well, as the old saying goes: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... and that's exactly what R-Patz has done. For the past six months, the 25-year-old has been tagging along to Taylor's gym sessions (who reportedly works out over two hours a day) to get ripped for his raunchy sex scene with on- and off-screen girlfriend, Kristen Stewart.
"You also have to worry about how you're going to look," says Rob. "I had never been so worried about that before, but after seeing how much Taylor works out for the movies, I thought, 'Well, everybody is really going to judge me now.' I always tried to think about positions where I could tense the muscles, and suck in my belly."
No comments:
Post a Comment