Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is Naomi Kate's bridesmaid?

Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell in 1993 Ever since Pippa Middleton stole the show at her sister Kate's wedding (perhaps you remember it?), speculation has been rife as to who Kate Moss will select to be her maid of honour.

Moss, 37, will marry her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince in July, and if the rumours are true, Naomi Campbell will be walking down the aisle as Kate's bridesmaid.

The two supermodels have been friends since they were teenagers (check out this pic of them from 1993!). Naomi recently said of her friend, "I am so proud of Kate. I love Jamie and I can't wait for the wedding. It's going to be an amazing day and I'm on the phone with her all the time."

We certainly hope modelling's biggest diva takes a backseat for a day to be Mossy's bridesmaid - fingers crossed she doesn't chuck a tanty.

Share: Share on Facebook More Get ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

Wedding jewelry here

No comments:

Post a Comment